EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT for Mike Flood
- Maintain Mike Flood’s calendar. Proactively reschedule meetings to accommodate schedules and travel requirements. Schedule appointments and meetings using knowledge and judgment of priorities. Gathers, develops and distributes meeting agendas, as appropriate.
- Coordinate meetings/events including reserving venues, catering, managing internal/external invitations, agenda, etc.
- Facilitate and support elements of any and all news summits, manager meetings and other scheduled events as required.
- Using appropriate systems and programs, make travel arrangements and optimize travel plans for cost and time savings. Must be flexible to last minute changes.
- Prepare and track expense reports and reimbursements in a timely manner as needed.
- Ensure customer service concerns are resolved in a timely manner. Investigate and follow through on areas of concern and ensure problem resolution and follow up is communicated to appropriate persons. Must use judgment and notify manager of priority issues when necessary.
- Build effective, professional relationships with other Company General Managers, departments, customers, vendors, business partners, and other teams. Is proactive in staying informed of Flood Communications administrative policies, procedures, and initiatives. It is essential that our company General Managers in all of our markets continue to maintain and use local decision making in the day-to-day operations of our stations. The Executive Assistant will help Mike Flood follow through on providing overall daily management, but is not, in any way, a higher-ranking decision maker than the General Managers or the existing management flow chart.
- Screen calls, contacts and visitors where possible, immediately dealing with issues/requests on behalf of executive Such contacts may include executives and boards of directors of other companies and organizations, regulators, elected officials, charitable boards and customers.
- Responsible for general filing, logging and labeling documents and correspondence to assure access to information and to maintain order in the office.
- Maintain confidential department files and records using judgment and discretion.
- Handle internal & external correspondence and communications, creates reports and presentations using appropriate software.
- Maintain departmental reports and databases. Seek out opportunities to evaluate existing business processes and make improvements when necessary.
- Manage any and all aspects of Norfolk radio stations promotions as necessary under the management of the station’s general and sales managers.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by Mike Flood.
- May serve as or support project management related to community partnerships, initiatives or events. May include developing and executing project plans and timelines, facilitating internal and external collaboration and participation in post evaluations to optimize results, value and alignment with business goals.
- Shall also serve as the Program Associate for the AKSARBEN Northeast Nebraska Technology Project which may include attending all meetings, investigating options worth of consideration in person, or by phone or on-line. Will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating,
- May attend and represent Flood Communications or AKSARBEN at external meetings or events.
- Works with Mike Flood, General Managers, Department Managers, HR and other internal stakeholders to develop and execute employee engagement programs and activities such as, but not limited to, updating internal social media site and monitors with important employee & company information; acknowledging employee monthly service anniversaries at the request and under the guidance of the General Managers; coordinating and planning of staff meetings, and location events for employees; and acting as point person at Flood Communications for the roll-out of all Corporate & Benefit initiatives.
A minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience supporting Senior Level Executives.
Must possess strong organizational skills, with proven experience prioritizing work and coordinating several projects at one time and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing environment.
The company’s operations currently include 8 broadcast radio stations and 7 local LPTV channels, multiple news operations and several digital services.
Interested candidates can send cover letter and resume to Mike Flood at email@example.com
Flood Digital Networks, LLC & Flood Communications, along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.