This position is responsible for producing video content for commercials and special programming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Record and produce commercials, promotional content, documentaries, and entertainment segments for television broadcast.
- Monitor commercial and programming traffic on all stations (not related to newscasts or live events.)
- Collaborate with Creative Director and staff to produce commercials and television programming – Health Beats, Community Calendar, pet segments, live entertainment features including Hometown Tours, Ag segments, special programming, etc.
- Film, edit video and stills, design digital video effects and create graphics (does not include sports or news graphics)
- Assist the Creative Director in monitoring all stages of production to complete projects
- Attend and produce video shoots on location – for all stations including Norfolk, Columbus, Beatrice, Fairbury, Falls City, Nebraska City, Omaha and all future stations.
- Manage and maintain a video archive and production library.
Minimum Qualifications – (Education, Experience, Certification, & Licensure):
- Related work experience in corporate, news broadcast or commercial news video production
- Experience may substitute for education
- Experience in Final Cut, Adobe editing products, Tricaster and Masterplay equipment required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to drive from location to location.
Salary & Benefits
Based on experience
News Channel Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please email Christina at email@example.com