Divot’s is hiring an assistant manager for the SandBar.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in recruiting, selecting, and training new employees and current employees.
- Ability to assist in efficient strategies to ensure excellent customer satisfaction to increase repeat business.
- Helps maintain safe, secure, and healthy environment by following state health regulations.
- Has the ability to work night and weekend hours.
- Is able to use foresight to ensure any potential busy evenings and have the ability to assist Restaurant Manager, Kitchen, Servers, and Bartenders in any way possible to help with productive evenings.
- Maintains the ability to multitask while creating a positive, friendly work environment for both the staff and the guests.
- Has a friendly positive, self-motivated attitude
Rate: $12.00-$14.00 based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Require Experience: Food and beverage, experience with bar service 1 year.