WOODLAND PARK – Fire crews responded to a gas leak in Woodland Park Tuesday.
First calls of the leak came around 10 a.m. around the 800 block of Meadow Lane in Woodland Park.
Authorities say Woodland Park School was notified as a precaution due to location of the leak, but there was no danger to anyone in the area.
Stanton County Officials say the leak was caused by a punctured gas line near a home undergoing construction work.
Hoskins/Woodland Park Fire and Rescue, Black Hills Energy and Stanton County Emergency Management responded.
No injuries were reported in the incident.