AUBURN, NE (News Channel Nebraska) – Emergency crews are working a house fire in Auburn Thursday.
Auburn Fire and Rescue crews were called to the scene around 10:30 Thursday morning near the intersection of 9th and H Streets.
The fire was at a single story house east of the American Legion Hall.
A smoldering could be seen and dense smoke has been billowing out of the building.
First responders blocked off 9th Street while crews fought the blaze.
It is unknown if anyone occupies the house or if anyone was inside at the time of the fire.